Sunday, March 18, 2012

Scrapbooking Scripture Sunday

Today St Mary's took our church services outside and enjoyed our annual "Pets on the Green"  animal blessing service as part of the Sunbury Community festival.  We took Domino the beagle with us but left the kitty cats at home!  So when I got home was inspired to scrap a "pets" related bible verse for today's "Scrapbooking Scripture Sunday" layout!

Let all of them praise the name of the Lord, 
      because he gave a command and they were created.
 Psalm 148:5





I have created this layout for the March Aussie Scrap Jacked challenge.  I chose Beth Jarrett's "Sunshine" layout to scraplift.  I loved the design she had used for the layout, and used it as  a sketch for mine.


I used the Crate Paper "Neighbourhood Collection" papers for this layout.  I'm glad I dug these papers out-  I had forgotten they had lots of Easter die cuts in the range- so I'm going to keep them out and get going on my Easter Cards!



Blessings,
Narelle xxxxxxx

6 comments:

Deb said...

Hi! Narelle. This is just gorgeous. Great lift of Beth's page.

Julie said...

How cute is that pic. Thanks for playing along with us at SJ.

Unknown said...

how adorable is that photo...like how similar the pp are too..thanks for playing along at Scrapjacked

Tania said...

Love the photo and I love the choice of colours

Jeanenne said...

What a beautiful layout!! Thanks for joining in at Scrap Jacked!!

Angela Weimer said...

A great jack and lovely layout. Sweet picture too. Thanks for sharing and have a great day. Angela