Sunday, September 9, 2012

2 Timothy 3:14


"But I want you to continue to follow what you have learned.
Don’t give up what you are sure of.
You know the people you learned it from."

2 Timothy 3:15

New International Reader's Version (NIRV)


At our last Youth and Young Adults service, Kim Beales gave the message based on 2 Timothy 3, and I knew I had to scrap a layout featuring some of the passage!  


I have created this layout for the first detour in the Scrapbooking Top 50 Amazing race.  The detour was all about posting a letter, so using a verse from Paul's letter to Timothy was a good fit for my Sunday scripture!


The criteria was to use an envelope, stamp or hidden journalling, so I made an envelope!


Blessings,
Narelle xxxxx

3 comments:

Anthea said...

Gorgeous take on the detour challenge Narelle. I love it.

Also - as a side note - I have also done a LO with the title "Don't Give Up". I got inspiration for the title from Josh Groban's song of the same name. Have you heard it? If not I recommend you check it out. It is really beautiful.

Angela said...

A great message and a beautiful masculine LO. Love the little envelope too xx

Cristi M said...

I'm so glad I found your site! Loving this layout and love the idea of using scripture for inspiration!